Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of June

Today was a stunning day out, warm, sunny, and low humidity. I skated out of work a little early this evening and went out for a ride with Kathleen. We rode down through the Inner Harbor, then up to the top of Federal Hill to the park there. I took a bunch of pictures there, when we got home Kathleen stitched them into a nice panaroma.
We continued out to Fort McHenry, and since it was quiet, rolled all the way out to the water's edge where I shot another panorama. It's remarkable how different the Harbor looks a mile further out from the Inner Harbor, much more working harbor like. There were a couple out there kayaking, and one of them was fishing.
We headed back for home after that. On the way back Kathleen spotted this.
It's a giant inflatable crab over the entrance of McCormick & Schmidt's, I am assuming to signify some sort of crab special, kind of creepy to me. Then it was back to the homestead for pizza and taking it easy. It is going to be a super busy weekend for me, lots of 4th of July shows this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment