Friday, July 27, 2012

Geeks!

I only mean that in the nicest of ways of course.   I commuted to work today, and also started using a new mapping application, you can see my map of my ride here.   It was muggy as hell again today, but on my way in to work I spotted this mural on Baltimore Street.
Then it was a slow day at work, the summer quiet has finally happened. About 5:30PM I took off from work and headed for home down the Gwynns Falls Trail, but I diverted to go down Pratt Street because it's Otakon weekend here in Baltimore, and the geeks were going to be out in force. Pratt runs right by the front of the Convention Center, and the conference is held there every year. It makes the Inner Harbor more interesting, and personally I think it's great, quite the contrast to the Orioles Fans that normally are there.


I believe these are the space aliens from the Muppet Show.





Swashbuckling!
I believe that the person in the dress is a guy.

Quite colorful, I will have to try and get some more this weekend. I am sure that if I were more hip I would recognize who all of these people were, but there you go.  Onwards to home to a shower and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment