Saturday, July 9, 2011

Late Start

Due to my own juvenile stupidity playing video games with a friend, I didn't get to bed till about 6:30 this morning, then was awakened at 2:30 by Sophie the cat laying on my head and biting my ear. I got my act together and went out for a ride around the westside. As I passed by M & T Bank stadium, I realized that it was Monster Jam tonight. The fan fun area was in full swing, and yes that is a full sized monster truck hanging from the crane.
I continued out through the west side to the Gwynns Falls Trail, up to Frederick Road. I went out Frederick for quite a ways, but then turned back as I was feeling somewhat blah. I meandered through some neighborhoods, and spotted this cemetery, which made me realize that I had passed two others on the way, could be another photo essay :)
A little further along I rode by this house, I really like how they have embraced flower season.
Then it was back into downtown on Baltimore Street and headed towards home.
Kathleen is out of town for the weekend, so I went out to Five Guys for a burger, did a little drivetrain maintenance on the bike, and now trying to catch up with the Tour De France, stage 4 currently playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment