Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Records Were Broken Today

It was a gorgeous day today, sunny and mild with low humidity. It would have been a shame to not get out for a ride, so out Kathleen and I went. We meandered around the Inner Harbor, where there was some sort of Art Fair thing going on, lots of tourists in the bike path.
We meandered through Federal Hill and at Riverside Park we saw the touch football league in action.
A little further along I spotted somebody's front porch all decked out for Halloween.
Down by Tide Point we saw lots of action at the Water Taxi dock, people waiting for the taxi to show up, it's the boat with the blue awning on the left.
On our way back up Key Highway I caught Kathleen in front of the Baltimore Museum of Industry.
Just around the corner I spotted this sign, really, a study to see if the light that has been flashing yellow (you can see the light in the left of the picture) for 5 years at an intersection that never happened is needed?
On our way back to the house I handed off the camera to Kathleen so she could shoot a picture of me, I have never seen myself on the bike before.
What a dork :). Then it was back to the house for a shower and refinishing the front door before it gets too cold for the varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment