Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brrrr

Today was a milestone ride for this year. It was about 51 degrees out when I rolled out, and today was the first time I have worn my insulated tights this year. Not quite shoe cover and head cover weather, but it probably won't be long now. I rode through Patterson Park, and caught Baltimore waking up.
Then it was back to the house to get ready for work. On the update front, they had a photo service at the Tour Du Port, and they actually got a couple of good shots. Here is Kathleen and I at the registration area.
And here I am at North Point State Park in action. I feel that this makes me look less dorky than my mental picture of me on my bike.
They got one of Kathleen in action there as well, but it was rejected due to a funny facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment