Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Morning Ride

I have been super lazy, and the weather has been suck (except for last Saturday, but an emergency came up at work so I lost the day to that) but this morning, I got up and enjoyed a ride at 38 degrees. I went out around the Inner Harbor, then up into Federal Hill. Nice morning overall, the relative humidity was a little higher than it has been, so not as bitter. On the way out Charles Street I spotted this sign, so after my little loop through Riverside Park, I shot this on my way home. I am pretty sure this is another church.
A little further along I spotted this very modern redo of a rowhouse, all the windows overlook the harbor (which would be behind me here).
A little further along I spotted this at the AVAM building, quite the weathervane.
Then it was back to the house to get ready for work. I had forgotten how much better I feel and my days go when I go for a ride in the morning, I am going to try and get my act together and start doing it everyday now that spring is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment