Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springy Saturday

A nice day today, and Kathleen was at the HAT 50K trail run volunteering, so I got up late and then went out for a ride. I went around the Inner Harbor, then stopped by the new Race Pace Bicycle shop in Federal Hill to check it out. It is very swanky, and like all of the other Race Pace shops, staffed by friendly people. After checking it out I went out to Fort McHenry. I was hauling on my way out, thinking to myself that I must have pretty good legs, then I turned around to come back and discovered that in fact what I had was a tremendous headwind. I cut through the neighborhoods in Locust Point, and I spotted this groovy car parked on the street there.
I continued on back up Key Highway and then up Calvert Street, eventually ending up at Lake Montebello, where I saw and heard this guy playing a little sax on the side of the road there.
Then it was back around through Herring Run Park and back towards the house. A fairly innocuous ride, but there was an upside.
Shorts season seems to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment