Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Around the Neighborhood

It has been too long since my last ride, so this morning I got my butt out of bed and went for a ride around the neighborhood. A quick spin through Patterson Park where I caught the Pagoda resplendent in the morning sun.
A new feature in the park (and all around on the neighborhood streets) are these bike lane thingies. I am not sure why they are in the park, but here they are.
On the other side of the park from the Pagoda I spotted a dog walkers convention, it looked like the dogs were having fun.
But then it was out of the safe confines of the park and back onto the streets. As I rode through the neighborhoods I spotted this garage door.
The force is strong in this one. By the way, that is actually hand painted on the garage door. After that it was around a big loop back to the house to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment