Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

Beautiful day out today, spring is definitely here at this point.   I slept super late while Kathleen was off doing the Specialized Womens Ride Day at Twenty 20, when she got back we got it together and went down to the Red Star for Breakfast on the city bikes, then I continued on from there over to Federal Hill for cat supplies at Pet Value.  Here is that little ride's map.   I made it back then headed out on the road bike for a little more riding.  I ended up going out to Essex, to Cox's Point Park where as luck would have it, there was an ice cream truck there selling soft serve and sodas, so I got one of each and took a break.


Then it was back to the house, on the way back I passed through Patterson Park, all of the social sports leagues are in full swing.


Got cleaned up, and now it's dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment