Sunday, April 14, 2013

A day late.

Just getting caught up, but yesterday was a beautiful day so I went out for a ride in the afternoon.  Just a quick spin up around Lake Montebello.   I went up Chester street and by the market I saw this mural, not sure if I have posted it before.


A little further up this was on a wall, I know the guy on the left is Ray Lewis of the Ravens, but no idea who that is on the right.


A little way farther along is this project, Hopkins seems to have bought an entire row of rowhouses and is converting them into a faciltiy, there is a large new building being built as well just to the left of this.  I imagine the bracing is to hold the brick walls up, I suspect that have completely gutted the interior.


Then it was on to Lake Montebello, as always a gorgeous but windy day here.


A quick lap of the lake, then I cut through Morgan State to end up over on the other side of Hopkins main campus, and into a neighborhood I hadn't been through before.   This dogwood (?) caught my eye, it's really in full bloom.


I ended up over a the switchbacks going down to Falls Road, and spotted this tree just getting going for spring, the purple-red color is really startling, I am curious to see what the flowers/leaves look like in a couple of weeks.


After that it was back to the house to get ready for work that evening.  We were providing audio for Fashion 4 Paws, which is a benefit for the Washington Humane Society.  It was quite the scene, the models are all donors, and they do the runway thing with their pets.   Then its drinks and dancing till midnight.   Here is the set for the runway show, and all of the production in, they are doing model rehearsals here.


The show was a big success, and my client was thrilled, so all in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment