Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Darth Vader's House

It has been far too long since my last ride, and after yet another day of work it felt like time to get out so when I got home from work this evening out I went.   I stuck with around the Inner Harbor, I am way out of form (as if I had any form to begin with) and it's fairly easy and flat.   I rode up to the top of Federal Hill to the park and got a picture of Darth Vader's House, the white lit part at the top of this building.


I believe it is actually a penthouse of some sort for the condos in the tower, but I have called it Darth Vader's House since we moved here. From there I noodled around Federal Hill and spotted this, I really like the little blue star at the top of the church spire.


I ended up over at the Baltimore Museum of Industry.


Where I got this shot of the Darth's pad from the other side.


I headed back up Key Highway where I stopped above the volleyball courts for a quick self portrait.


Then it was time to head for home, a quick stop at the Canton Market for a soda, then up the street. I like the signage for Fork and Wrench on Boston Street.


Heading home I caught our local firefighters rolling out.


A quick pedal up the hill to the house and finished for the evening.  I really like night rides, I may start trying to do this more often, everything looks so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment