Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Frankenstorm is Coming

It was a nice (mid 60's) day today, and with the Frankenstorm coming, I decided I better get out and see some leaves before it's too late.   So I commuted to work on my usual route, and got some leaf action.  This shot is on the Gwynns Falls trail coming into work.  It was a gray and overcast, but I was hoping for a little sun for the ride home.


I ended up having to split at 2:00PM to take Sophie to the Vet, so off I went.   This is looking across the bridge from the shop side.


Across the street is our closest neighbor, and the last house on the road before the park starts.


This is down at the end of Wetheredsville (opposite end from the shop).


Then it was to the house, to the vet, and dinner before heading down to Matt's in Rockville to work on his car windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment