Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall Colors

We were planning on going for a ride today, however, I was not planning on having to take more gear down to Constitution Hall for Aretha Franklin.   Surprise, they decided they were having a string section for the show we are doing tonight, and didn't tell us.   I got back about 3PM and Kathleen and I went out for a ride before it got dark.   The trees are truly colorful this time of year, I am glad that Sandy didn't blow all the leaves away as I feared it would.   Riding up Washington Street there were some good ones.



A little further up is this mural, I have ridden by it dozens of times but never seen it because it is on the side of the building you never see if you are going with traffic, I am sure it is celebrating the rich heritage of the rhinoceros here in Baltimore.


A quick lap around the lake, then up 33rd to St Paul where I spotted this tree doing it's thing with the sun setting through it.


On our way home we passed these houses in Fells Point, not many wood houses left, and usually the trees out front hide their colorful paint.


Then it was back to the house and down to Verde for dinner, which was delicious, and new to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment