Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Night

Kathleen called me at work today to let me know she was skipping the Wednesday Night Worlds and wanted to see if I wanted to go out for a ride.   So I made sure to get out of work on time and head home, and out we went.  We headed out and passed by the recently completed Pierce Park outside the Columbus Center on Pier 5.  It turned out pretty cool with some groovy sculpture.

There is a brick walkway right next to it with words that sound the same but are spelled differently engraved in some of the bricks.

Then it was off around the Inner Harbor to Fort McHenry, here is Kathleen following me with the fort in the background.
We continued from there over to the west side, and passed this great mural and urban garden near Carroll Park, not sure how I have never seen this before.
A little further along Kathleen pointed out this sign, not a great sales pitch.
Then it was back to the house for some dinner and the Tour De France preview show.

No comments:

Post a Comment