Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Around the Harbor

Kind of a crappy couple of weeks just passed, haven't been on the bike at all.   Sunday 3/25 Tom Ferguson, who is probably my best friend and was the best man at our wedding, was hit by a car and killed near his house in San Francisco while crossing the street.   It was a terrible shock, and really made me realize how important friends are.   I ended up going out to Santa Rosa to meet up with the old Sonoma County friends, and we had a bit of a wake in Tom's memory.   I always hoped that Tom would come visit us here in Baltimore, he was such a sailing kind of guy and every time I ride around the Inner Harbor and past the marinas I have always been, and always will be reminded of him.
I hope that somewhere he sails on still.

No comments:

Post a Comment