Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Beautiful Day

Another day of sunshine and snow melt, so I got to go out again. Today I went out the Pulaski Highway, and around through Essex then back to the house through Greektown and Highlandtown.

In the area known as Chesaco, a neighborhood I never had seen before (not suprising really), the road ended at the water, and a patch of ice still floating out in the middle of it.

A little further around the neighborhood, and I got this view of the weird gold dome things over near Dundalk. I think that it is some sort of lab, but I really don't know for sure.


On my way back on Eastern Avenue, I crossed this bridge, and I am pretty sure that the spit of land I was at for the first picture is the one across the water here. Glad I got out, the weather forecast has snow and rain for tommorow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment