Sunday, March 10, 2013

St Patricks Day

Today was Saint Patrick's Day here in B'more, and no I don't know why it was being celebrated this weekend, when it's in fact next weekend, but there you have it.  My day started off checking up on the guys at the Shamrock 5K here in town, then Kathleen and I rode the city bikes down to Americana in Canton for Breakfast.   After breakfast I headed out for a ride around.   First I had to navigate the parade watching folks on Pratt Street.


Then I did a big loop around the Hammonds Ferry area, before heading back in on the Gwynns Falls Trail.   On the way back in I spotted this, I have been seeing more and more of this project around.


Then it was through Carroll Park, where the new thing going on in addition to basketball, football, softball and such is RC cars, there are a group of guys who turn up there almost every weekend to have some fun with their cars.

Then it was time to head for home to get cleaned up and update the blog (tada!).

No comments:

Post a Comment