Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday Ride

In a lucky turn of events, I didn't have to be at the White House on Easter Sunday until 12 noon, so Kathleen and I got up early(ish) and had a nice ride around Dundalk. The weather was stunning so all in all a good ride. Out at Merritt Point Park we spotted this sign, for some reason I thought it was funny then, but now I am not so sure why I thought it was funny.
Then it was back to the homestead, but as I said, the day was stunning, here is the view from the top of Butchers Hill of Downtown in the Morning sun.
After a nice ride, it was off to work, but how often does work look like this? This was during soundchecks, even Elmo & Maria need to test their mics and rehearse their lines. The book they were reading was Stretch so they were stretching out here before starting the book. They were two of the many famous folks that read in the Storytime area during the Easter Egg Roll.
Had big fun at the White House Sunday and Monday and now it is Horatio Alger Society events all week. Maybe next weekend I can get out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment