Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back in the Saddle

It has been too long between rides, between illness, work (I'm looking at you AIPAC Policy Conference), and a massive bout of food poisoning, I haven't been out as much as I would like.   But today was the day that changes, I've got a bunch of big plans for the spring, and I need to reharden my butt for them.   I got up and rode up to Lake Montebello at 7:00AM on what turned out to be a gorgeous spring day.  No big drama getting up there, then as I  rode around the lake I spotted this.
Not sure what the construction guys are up to but it involved a backhoe almost in the lake. I did another lap then stopped to catch this, always a nice morning at the lake, and by the contrails in the picture, the landing pattern for BWI was over Baltimore today.
Then it was time to turn back towards the house, I went over to Patterson Park to head back down, and saw this bit of urban art on North Avenue.
I believe that I saw this is part of a national project, but very striking 25' high on the building.  Then back to the house to get ready for another busy spring day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment