Thursday, March 15, 2012

It can't be March

Another commute day today, fairly typical route out to work, nothing exciting to shoot pictures of.   It was an unbelievable day today for mid-March, about 60 degrees at 8:00AM when I left, mid 70's for the ride home.   Normally I would take the Gwynns Falls Trail home, but the gnats, my god the gnats.   I would ride through clouds of them, and they sounded like hail hitting my helmet and backpack.   After swallowing about a half a dozen of them I bailed on the trail at Baltimore Street and hit the streets.   While cutting over to Pratt Street to head downtown I spotted another mural on the side of a rowhouse.
Quite spectacular. Then it was off to the homestead to rustle up some dinner, Kathleen is off at Tri Club meeting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment