Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late Start

I got out for a ride this morning, unfortunately a little later than I wanted to. A shame, as today was a gorgeous day, it seems that Fall is moving into Baltimore for real. Cool temps and low humidity are back. Since I was running late I just pedaled around Canton for the most part, but as usual, something new always pops up. I spotted this mural on the side of a rowhouse at Highland and Boston.
Then right across the street another.
Very cheery first thing in the morning I thought. Then I rode on home and headed out to work. Oh for what it's worth, we did in fact win the parade again, undefeated for another year. For those of you that are wondering, this is what a half-million watts of PA on a flatbed looks like. This is the front of the float.
And here it is from the back.
The band and hangers on go in the middle, and the amplifiers are under the stage. I'm already booked for next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment